Life Support: Inspiration. Recipes. Lists.

5/25/12

Little Squishy



    




"I shall call her my squishy 
and she shall be mine,
and you shall be my little squishy!"
~Leslie Wisniewski


I like to have a plan.  I guess you could call me a planner.  All planners know that one of the most important parts to a plan is a back up plan. My plan was to be a mom to a baby, preferably to a baby human. My baby back up plan was to be a mom to a baby Boston Terrier (cutest dogs ever!?)  If I couldn't have a human baby then I figured a furry friend would be the next best thing... BUT even BETTER than a real life human baby or a Boston Terrier is a real life human baby in a Boston Terrier onesie! 


Made just for you by Leslie. Thanks Leslie!

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! puppy and baby pictures are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie's letter to Finley...

    Your mother and I would talk about her plans everyday when we would go on our coffee trips to starbucks. We kept saying, if Finley never comes, we would be happy with a puppy- but we both knew it wasn't true. So on your mother's birthday, the week before she was suppose to go to the doctor to have you, I gave her a boston terrier stuffed animal... because I knew you were coming and she was not getting a real puppy. So happy you are here Fin, and someday in the future... she'll get that puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That puppy is still on my desk, but when she is older I will read this story to her and give her the stuffed doggy. ORRR maaaybe, I will wait until she ask for a puppy. ;) I am so glad I had you to talk to during the whole thing. Thanks for writing to Finley! I will definitely include this story in her baby book, such sweet and good memories.

    ReplyDelete