Life Support: Inspiration. Recipes. Lists.

5/29/12

Letter To Finley: This is your song



A month or so before you were born this song came on the radio.  I knew right away this was your song. It is a song about waiting, hoping, dreaming and believing. One day your daddy and I were riding in the car together and it came on.  I told him that this was your song.  He listened to the words and said that it made him sad. Dad thinks crying means you're sad and I told him sometimes crying means your very, very happy.  That song makes me cry every time I hear it because I am very,very happy.



1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! From experience I know that videos like this will be a cherished memory for every one in the family. My kids ask to watch videos like this over and over again.

    ReplyDelete