Life Support: Inspiration. Recipes. Lists.

6/25/12

Family Traditions: Myrtle Beach Picture


The picture on the left is from when we first met, ten years ago.  Since we revisit this spot every year, I thought it would be a great idea to take a current picture each summer in front of Brian's old life guard stand.  Despite having to kick the lifeguard out of his chair, holler at a few beach drunk kids running around in front of us, Finley screaming her head off due to her over sized hat falling in her face, and a camera that wasn't turned on for the first few tries, I got it. 

2 comments:

  1. mommy and daddy look exactly the same 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well pretty much...I will say I was happy to have Fin to hold in front of my tummy, it will never look that good ever again. :)

    ReplyDelete