Life Support: Inspiration. Recipes. Lists.

10/1/12

Letters to Finley: Well I'm pretty sure this is what you would have wanted.

You have no idea how hard this decision was for your dad and I to make.  I mean this is your head we're talking about...We didn't want to do it. We tried to convince ourselves that you didn't really need it, but deep down I knew, I knew this was right for you and I am learning that this is why parents on put on this earth; parents exists to make sure you eat your vegetables, brush your teeth, don't watch too much TV and to make these parenty decisions when you are too little to speak.  We have this crazy bond me and you.  I literally hurt when you hurt, I'm sad when your sad, and when you smile I'm all kinds of happy too, so I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it was best for you.  If I could wear it for you, I would.   We will get through this together, we can do hard things.

XOXO,

Momma

1 comment: