Life Support: Inspiration. Recipes. Lists.

11/28/12

Letters to Finley: To the moon!!!



You love to swing. LOVE IT. It might be your favorite thing ever and watching you swing might be my favorite thing ever! Well at least my favorite thing ever right now. Your beaming face sends warm fuzzys shooting through my heart. You squeal, giggle, flap your arms (your version of clapping) and wiggle your chubby legs. I love watching you experience new things, especially things that make you crazy-squealey-happy! 

3 comments:

  1. Precious!!! I think I'm her biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look sharp to me! What settings have you been using? Sometimes that also makes all the difference :)Also, if it's taken in low light situations it won't be as sharp either. I also use actions which is another thing that sharpens the pictures even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have used one of Finley photos at my Facebook page 'Symphony of Love' with a quote by Roald Dahl at: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=563336700360014&set=a.230592023634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&theater. If you do not like the use of it, please let me know and I will have it removed immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. BK

    ReplyDelete