Life Support: Inspiration. Recipes. Lists.

9/7/12

Restless.


Wanting something, not sure what it is.  Change?  A new adventure? A new hobby? This is the most grounded I’ve ever been in my life and this free bird is feeling a bit tied down.  I am good for a few years at any given thing and then it’s like, I’m ready to move on.  I soak up every last drop of each experience and then I’m ready for something different.  I believe that everything that comes into my life is like a stepping stone to something else.  Always moving forward, always moving on.  Some of the paths I have taken were planned, many were just stumbled upon and right now I feel like whatever is next to come is just over the horizon slightly out of view. I feel it coming, but what it will be, I have no idea.  Even though I am still on the trail, I feel a bit lost, because I don’t know where this path is going.  Where am I going? What am I doing? It looks right, the view is pretty much as I pictured it, but something is off, it’s a bit hillier than I expected and most of the time I feel like I am climbing and not coasting.  What do I want? That is the BIG question.  

No comments:

Post a Comment